Tuesday 20 November 2012

Visit to Tate Modern (Task6)

It was a great visit which started with a welcoming programme of some Russian band playing "Pomogi mne" in the ash-trees. Feels like home:)
 Well, it actually all started from a lovely morning view of Northwich Park when we left from Harrow Halls.

And then when we arrived to Tate Modern's some Russian band were playing a song from the Soviet comedy "The Diamond Hand". How lovely!
In Tate Modern there was William Kentridge's installation about Bolshevism.
 
And then we were visiting William Klein's exhibition, but it was forbidden to take pictures there, so no pictures.
After William Klein's exhibition I went to the Surrealism Hall, and took an awful lot of pictures of paintings by many amazing artists like Picasso and others. BUT they are not on my card! I should have been more attentive when turning on and off my camera..
I really liked the series of anti-Fascistic posters by John Heartfield which date back to 1930s
 Then we all went to visit other galleries, which I don't have pictures of..
 
Fellipe is testing "Tube-Talk" on the tube. Success! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment